* The Passion Paradox: “Intensity and drive can be great. It is often the gateway to flow states, or those times when you are completely in the zone, fully absorbed in what you are doing. Intensity and drive can also lead to anxiety, burnout, and even cheating and fraud.”
* Not Caring Is A Powerful Skill: “Figure out what you can control and obsess over it. Identify what doesn’t matter and ignore it. Determine what you’re incapable of and stay away from it.”
* Defining Your Values (NSFW): “We are defined by what we choose to find important in our lives. We are defined by our prioritizations.”
* The Art of Repetition: “If you want to create lasting habits you must develop a high tolerance for repetition.”
* “Discovering The Benefits Of An Unbalanced Life.” Podcast Interview with Brad Stulberg (co-author, The Passion Paradox): A great interview on self-compassion, mindfulness and personal performance.