I had the pleasure of being interviewed for VoyageLA discussing a range of topics both personal and business. You can find the article by CLICKING HERE. As always, follow my Legacy Mentor feed on Instagram for daily quotes, book and product reviews, and knowledge bombs. www.instagram.com/legacymentorofficial Sign up for my weekly newsletter with reading/listening recommendations for … Read more
In this dialogue we discuss:
* The power of listening
* How positive thinking increases resilience, how to align tasks with goals
* How to balance feelings and facts
* The role of self validation and external validation for future focused leadership
Recently I had the privileged to be a guest on Dylan Slattery’s podcast – Dylan is a Stage 4 cancer survivor, one of the most resilient-minded people I’ve ever met, a great motivational speaker and an amazing human being! Links to all formats below. Episode 26 Description: From working on Wall Street in his early … Read more
I had a wonderful time speaking with Blake about a wide range of subjects including: Leadership in the current crisis environment My experience coaching high performing women and female executives The importance of storytelling Lots more! Links to podcast episode and the Forbes article: Listen to our full interview here on Spotify: http://ow.ly/QSmv50z1tyT Web stream … Read more
Reaching goals in business is top of mind for most high achieving business owners and executives. But what happens when a plateau is reached?
In this episode, Adam Torres and Damon D’Amore, C-Suite Advisor and Performance Specialist at Legacy Mentor, discuss some of the key factors necessary for both personal and professional growth.
“Be the best person you can be then find a way to share your best with other people and just make them 1% better and they will live a better life.” (links to episode below)
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Adam on his BUILD A BETTER LIFE podcast.
Adam is a great interviewer who did a TON of deep background research and asked unique and meaningful questions.
Last week I had the honor of being interviewed on Jeremy’s “Create Your Own Life” podcast in the company of some very accomplished and famous guests – check them out. Jeremy is a wonderful interviewer and a fellow Jersey guy so we had a natural rapport. We discussed a wide range of personal and professional … Read more
* My appearance on Ima Sumac Watkins’ podcast SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE
* On Control and Letting Go: “The more we try to control things the less we are open to what is actually happening.”
* The Great Paradox of Peak Performance: “Peak performance happens as a result of trying really hard, and then not trying at all.”
* The Lifecycle of Greed and Fear: “You deserve to be right. Isn’t that an innocent idea?”
* On Strategy and Entrepreneurship: “We call all companies started by entrepreneurs “startups”, but the kind that is started as a job replacement and the kind that is started to create entrepreneurial profit are different animals altogether.”
Happy new year to my crew! I hope you all had a safe and relaxing and fun holiday season. Next week we’ll be back to the Weekly Reads with some FIRE and amazing end-of-year posts but this week I’d like to share a wonderful podcast interview I did in front of a live audience in … Read more