“Be the best person you can be then find a way to share your best with other people and just make them 1% better and they will live a better life.” (links to episode below)
I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Adam on his BUILD A BETTER LIFE podcast.
Adam is a great interviewer who did a TON of deep background research and asked unique and meaningful questions.
Last week I had the honor of being interviewed on Jeremy’s “Create Your Own Life” podcast in the company of some very accomplished and famous guests – check them out. Jeremy is a wonderful interviewer and a fellow Jersey guy so we had a natural rapport. We discussed a wide range of personal and professional … Read more
* My appearance on Ima Sumac Watkins’ podcast SPIRITUAL INTELLIGENCE
* On Control and Letting Go: “The more we try to control things the less we are open to what is actually happening.”
* The Great Paradox of Peak Performance: “Peak performance happens as a result of trying really hard, and then not trying at all.”
* The Lifecycle of Greed and Fear: “You deserve to be right. Isn’t that an innocent idea?”
* On Strategy and Entrepreneurship: “We call all companies started by entrepreneurs “startups”, but the kind that is started as a job replacement and the kind that is started to create entrepreneurial profit are different animals altogether.”
Happy new year to my crew! I hope you all had a safe and relaxing and fun holiday season. Next week we’ll be back to the Weekly Reads with some FIRE and amazing end-of-year posts but this week I’d like to share a wonderful podcast interview I did in front of a live audience in … Read more
On September 20th I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Katerina Cozias on LA40 Talk Radio. A brief description of the long-form interview is below. You can click on the image or the link underneath to listen or watch the interview. LA40 Interview: “Saying yes to life” – This week on the talk show … Read more