* Stay In The Game: This is one of THE MOST inspirational stories of resilience and hope and persistence you will ever read and there are a ton of takeaways.
* Your Professional Decline Is Coming (Much) Sooner Than You Think: “Whole sections of bookstores are dedicated to becoming successful. There is no section marked ‘Managing Your Professional Decline.'”
* The Psychology Behind Unethical Behavior: “If no one tells you ‘no,’ you have a problem.”
* A Few Thoughts On Public Speaking: “Make your point, make it quick, make it memorable, and move on.”
* The Elephant in the Brain: Hidden Motives in Everyday Life (Book Summary): “Your brain is not the king of decisions like we’d like to think, but merely the rationalizer of them.”